EXECUTIVE BOARD

HALI MEDINA

President


Hali, like the Berry. Lover of all things cold brew and wrapped in a breakfast taco. Come talk to me about things that interest you – we can talk over coffee or tacos.

SWETA SRIDHAR

Vice President of Communications


Probably thinking ten steps ahead of you right at this moment. A perfect mix of a Silicon Valley nerd and the sassiest Olivia Pope. Obsessed with boba tea and taking selfies. #workhardplayharder

SHANNON PEIFER

Vice President of Event Management


I love making mix CDs and doodling in the margins. Tell me your story and maybe I’ll write a book about you one day.

KELLY COVERICK

Account Executive


I enjoy playing the guitar, learning about the latest fashion trends, and eating chicken nuggets for most of my meals.

SHANNA VAN BREUKELEN

Vice President of Business Development


I live my life by the 3 F’s: family, friends, and football. But wait, there’s more. I LOVE TO DANCE and drink coffee (which I probably had way too much of when writing this).

MITCHELL KAGEL

Vice President of Member Experience


I’m passionate about people, enthusiastic about marketing, and curious about the world. If you’re not laughing, you’re not living.

OFFICERS

SARA PANJWANI

Operations Officer


I speak 2 languages but jam out to 12… always gonna rep 305 till I die #mrworldwide

JENNIFER DANG

Finance Officer


I’m an avid Tumblr blogger and fashion enthusiast. I also love jamming out to tunes, watching movies, and learning new things everyday!

DEVIKA KAPOOR

Membership Officer


I’m a data junkie. You can find me at cozy coffee shops 90% of the time and eating queso the other 10%. Also a lover of trashy reality TV and travel.

MARIFER LEBRIJA

Graphic Design Officer


Probably doing 1 of 4 things: eating, napping, shopping, or doodling.

ADELYN YAU

Engagement Officer


My favorite acronym is GSD because it stands for get $h!+ done, but also German Shepherd Dog. Talk to me about my Pinterest addiction.

SAUMYA GUPTA

Corporate Relations Officer


I’m not very good at bios, but I can handle the business side.

MONTSERRAT BONILLA

Competitive Strategy Officer


I’m an extremely energetic person. I love to talk, travel, and taste different foods. I’m also trail mix aficionado who is particularly obsessed with almonds, cashews, and pistachios.

MADISON MOHNS

Professional Development Officer


I’m a storyteller. I love creating things that bring ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. Friends, family and fashion are my life.

SANA KIDWAI

Member Relations Officer


I live off of caffeine, cute puppy videos, cooking and eating, buying makeup, traveling, and my never ending love of chocolate cake.

ALYSSA OSHEIM

Content Marketing Officer


I’m a self-proclaimed beauty guru with a serious sweet tooth. I love meeting new people, and I’ve never met a cup of coffee I didn’t like.

SYDNEY SHIN

Community Service Officer


I don’t like the Cubs. That’s all you need to know.

OMAMA QURESHI

Social Media Officer


I can quote Spongebob better than you and all your friends.

AMY XIN

Technology Officer


Life motto: you win some, you lose some, and you dim sum.